We make authentic wet-process Tintypes in our studio while you wait! Tintypes are unique photographic images in the tradition of 19th century photography. Each tintype portrait is crafted on a 4″ x 5″ metal plate and packaged in a display envelope. At Photobooth, we use exactly the same process and formula as in a professional portrait studio of the late 1800s. Want to learn more about the tintype process? Click here for more!
An individual 4×5 tintype portrait takes about 20 minutes to produce from start to finish, Couples Packages take about one hour. You leave with the finished tintype in your hand. We also email you a digital copy of your tintype!
Please note: Our schedule is fully booked for standard appointments. At this time we have limited availability for gift certificates. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Services and Rates:
- Individual 4×5 tintype: $69
- Individual 4×5 ferrotype (created on a polished stainless steel plate): $80
- Couples 4×5 package: (includes a tintype of each individual and two tintypes as a couple) $325
- One Hour 4×5 Session: $450
- 4×5 Tintypes are sold unframed. Framing options available.
- Individual 8×10 Tintype: $299
- 2-3 Person Group 8×10 Tintype: $519
- 4-6 Person Group 8×10 Tintype: $599
- 8×10 tintypes come framed in a premium custom shadowbox. Inquire for unframed prices.
Inquire about Group Rates and Event Packages.
Photobooth rates are for Humans only. Pets, products, and other special requests can be done on an hourly basis. Give us a call to discuss your options.